Friday, March 18, 2011

Post Op Week 9 & 10

Hello fellow healers. It has been a tumultous few weeks and I have not been able to post. I moved back to my own place which at this juncture in time is lacking the internet connection so I can only post at work. So I started PT and had my 2nd appointment this week. I am walking with a slight limp and using stairs. The stretches in PT really help with the range of motion and managing pain, which is what I strongly reccommend for you all who are considering PT. Absolute must as soon as you can weight bear.

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - I am a runner and 10 wks post op - fractured fibula & meial malleolus - 9 scres & a plate. Bones are healed so I am sans boot and crutches - but limping and very swollen at nite - pt is helping I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's up, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, for the reason that this time
    i am reading this wonderful educational piece of writing here at my house.



    Also visit my web blog - EmileXPeniston

    ReplyDelete