Sunday, April 3, 2011

Post Op Week 13

Hello everyone. I just got a Mac Book Pro so playing around with the new computer. So I am back on my feet both emotionally and physically. I am doing Yoga and swimming and physical therapy regular. Tried Accupuncture, honestly didn't do much for me. However I experienced some body work specializing in Scar Tissue Release, and it did wonders for me. I can't recommend it highly enough. I signed up for all the available sessions and looks like it will be very therapeutic in the long process. 

2 comments:

  1. What is Body Work? I'm on my second surgery and they removed alot of scar tissue from the first surgery and don't want it to build back up and very interested in what you are talking about? Thanks, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robin, this woman specializes in scar tissue release. After the first appointment my leg felt lighter, i had much more range of motion and overall felt great

    here are some of the techniques that she used

    http://www.massagetoday.com/mpacms/mt/article.php?id=14020

    it was that good that i am thinking of studying it myself

    ReplyDelete