Thursday, January 27, 2011

Something to make you laugh.

This was a comment from Squido

"Well had my 6 week x ray today and talked to doc (GP). I was wondering why I had so much pain still. Doctor showed me that the 1 plate with eight screws has only 6 to be counted and a hole with 1 screw sitting 1/2 inch away. The doctor said to phone OS right away and not to put any weight on ankle. I knew there was something wrong, now I know. I always new I had a screw loose just didn't think it would be in my ankle, ha ha. "

Have my OS appointment tomorrow. Will keep my fingers crossed. Can't wait. Updates will follow shortly. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Anya~

    I hope your current surgery goes well, I too broke my ankle (trimalleolar fracture with sever dislocation) on Jan. 1.
    I had surgery, 2 plates and ll screws, Jan. 18th, then stitch removal/aircast Jan. 27.
    I am in terrible pain still,I am impressed with how you are now only taking tylenol!
    I am now getting into the depression state, has this happened to you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristen. I am not planning on having another surgery, not any time soon though. Hang in there. I noticed that the first 2 weeks was the hardest it does get easier. Find things to do to occupy your mind. Read, have friends come over, watch movies, write in your journal. I find alot of this helps in time. If you want you can also email me directly at anya.dizhoor@gmail.com. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful
    & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid
    others like you aided me.

    My website AntwanFValenzvela

    ReplyDelete